Sunday, November 20, 2011

Here Goes A "Smile"

I'm tired, its 12:37 AM when I start typing this. Monday, November 21st 2011 is my first day of Thanksgiving break. On that first day, I'll be sure to go ahead & upload some of my pictures & share a little bit more about myself & what goes on in my life.

I basically created this blog for my friends, family, & for anyone who is a fan of my photography, just to let them get to know the Photographer behind her Photography. I'm 17, still trying to figure myself out, & trying to figure out where God wants me to go in my life. Life is pretty much complicated for a clueless 17 year old girl who has so little amount of dreams that seem so big to accomplish. I'll somehow get there with the help of encouragement, compassion, & love from the people surrounding me in my life. So many things that I want to be & so many places I want to go, I'll get there. It takes time of growing, maturing, & getting kicked in the butt by life every now & then.

For right now.. at the moment.. Photography is where I am. There have been times when I think, "Heck..I'm not even good at taking pictures!" but there have been a handful of people saying that I have a good eye for taking good pictures, so I take pictures to get good practice, & to at least help others as much as I can by capturing few of those precious moments that seem to pass by in a blink of an eye. I love taking pictures for other people & getting to see the smile's on their faces when seeing my photos. Those are the times that I live to see every day.. To see a Smile.   "Here goes nothing.. Well, Here Goes A "Smile"

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good, Rissa! I like your profile pic - and hope you get lots of followers who are encouragers!

    ReplyDelete